- Mexican Labor Day Holiday Schedule
- Senate Judiciary subcommittee holds hearing on situation at the southern border
- Section 301 List #4 Preliminary Product List
- U.S. Lifts Steel and Aluminum Tariffs on Canada and Mexico
- Termination of Section 232 Duty for Steel and Aluminum Products from Mexico or Canada
There will be ACE CERTIFICATION Scheduled Maintenance this evening, Wednesday, May 22, 2019 from 1700 ET to 1900 ET for ACE internal maintenance.
CSMS# 19-000259 – ACE CERTIFICATION Scheduled Maintenance, Wed. May 22, 2019 @ 1700 ET to 1900 ET05/22/2019 01:53 PM EDT
CSMS# 19-000257 – UPDATE: Decrease in Duty on Imports of Steel Under Section 232 (Republic of Turkey)05/20/2019 04:32 PM EDT
Automated Broker Interface UPDATE: Decrease in Duty on Imports of Steel Articles under Section 232 of the Trade Expansion Act of 1962; Steel Articles from the Republic of Turkey.